By Don Stewart
1. Is it vital to ascertain the lifetime of Jesus Christ?
What makes Him so special?
2. Did Jesus relatively exist?
What is the evidence?
3. If He did exist, is the recent testomony account accurate?
4. Are there different debts of the lifetime of Jesus except the hot testomony that upload to our wisdom of Him?
5. What historic proof can we understand for convinced in regards to the lifetime of Jesus?
Read Online or Download Did Jesus Exist?: Are the Records about Him Reliable? (The Jesus Series) PDF
Similar christian theology books
What makes us open to secret, to glimpses of the Transcendent in our day-by-day lives? the facility of the mind's eye, in line with Sandra Levy -- an influence that has been heavily depleted in cutting-edge postmodern tradition. to handle and redress this case, Levy first explores how the mind's eye expresses itself -- via ritual, track, poetry, paintings, and tale -- after which specializes in particular practices which could workout and increase our religious potential, hence commencing us as much as divine stumble upon.
What may take place if Christians and a Muslim at a school talked and disagreed, yet relatively attempted to appreciate one another? What may they examine? that's the fascinating query Peter Kreeft seeks to respond to in those inventive conversations at Boston collage. An articulate and fascinating Muslim scholar named 'Isa demanding situations the Christian scholars and professors he meets on concerns starting from prayer and worship to evolution and abortion, from warfare and politics to the character of non secular fight and religious submission.
Venerated in 2006 as a "Year's top publication for Preachers" via Preaching journal. Why a look for the soul? Many Christians imagine that it truly is biblically trustworthy and theologically noncontroversial to talk of people having a soul. but a variety of biblical students are wondering even if we've got effectively understood what the Bible capacity whilst it speaks of the "soul.
St. Robert Bellarmine's theological writings at the Church of Christ represent a useful treasure not just for Catholics, yet for the commonweal and everlasting salvation of humanity itself. this is often no moderate exaggeration. His is the first actual self reliant theological and dogmatic treatise at the Church.
- Inside the Atheist Mind: Unmasking the Religion of Those Who Say There Is No God
- THUS SAITH THE LORD: The Role of Prophets and Revelation in the Kingdom of God
- The Christology of Jesus
- The Bible Challenge
- Freedom of the Will: A Wesleyan Response to Jonathan Edwards
Extra resources for Did Jesus Exist?: Are the Records about Him Reliable? (The Jesus Series)