By Trevor van Gorp,Edie Adams
- explains the connection among feelings and product personalities
- details crucial dimensions of a product's personality
- examines versions for figuring out clients' relationships with products
- explores how one can deliberately layout product personalities
- provides broad examples from the worlds of product, net and alertness design
- includes an easy and powerful version for growing extra emotional designs
Read Online or Download Design for Emotion PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
Human-Computer interplay: An Empirical study viewpoint is the definitive consultant to empirical examine in HCI. The publication starts off with foundational themes together with old context, the human issue, interplay parts, and the basics of technology and study. From there, you will growth to studying concerning the tools for engaging in an scan to judge a brand new laptop interface or interplay procedure.
“This e-book is a brilliant how-to guide for those that are looking to deliver the advantages of superior person adventure to their businesses. It’s thorough but nonetheless obtainable for the shrewdpermanent businessperson. I’ve been operating with user-centered layout for over 20 years, and that i stumbled on myself circling guidance and methods.
The emergence of the area huge net, smartphones, and Computer-Mediated Communications (CMCs) profoundly impact the best way humans have interaction on-line and offline. people who interact in socially unacceptable or outright felony acts more and more make the most of expertise to hook up with each other in ways in which should not in a different way attainable within the genuine global because of disgrace, social stigma, or possibility of detection.
This e-book presents the newest study and design-based suggestions for the way to layout and enforce a expertise education software for older adults in carrying on with Care Retirement groups (CCRCs). The strategy within the e-book concentrates on supplying worthwhile most sensible practices for CCRC proprietors, CEOs, task administrators, in addition to practitioners and method designers operating with older adults to reinforce their caliber of lifestyles.
- Design to Thrive: Creating Social Networks and Online Communities that Last
- Advances in Cross-Cultural Decision Making: Proceedings of the AHFE 2016 International Conference on Cross-Cultural Decision Making (CCDM), July 27-31,2016, ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Measuring the User Experience: Collecting, Analyzing, and Presenting Usability Metrics (Interactive Technologies)
- The Sentient Machine: The Coming Age of Artificial Intelligence
- Wearing Embodied Emotions: A Practice Based Design Research on Wearable Technology (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
Additional resources for Design for Emotion