By Hannah Gascho Rempel,Maribeth Slebodnik
Many librarians don’t have the technical services had to create on-line tutorials.Creating on-line Tutorials: a pragmatic advisor for Librarians may also help advisor them in the course of the fundamentals of designing and generating a web educational. via useful examples, the booklet will advisor librarians simply beginning the method of making an internet instructional from begin to end and should supply information that might be precious to librarians with extra event in designing on-line tutorials.
This special roadmap for designing and generating on-line tutorials covers:
- When to think about an educational
- Needs assessment
- Choosing definitely the right technology
- Selecting and organizing tutorial content
- Planning—script, pictures, narration, different layout elements
- Assessment as a major layout element
- Maintenance and updating
- Online educational resources
After studying this booklet, new educational builders can have a pragmatic, customizable blueprint that would permit them hopefully handle the construction in their first on-line tutorials, and skilled builders will examine effective suggestions to create and improve destiny tutorials which are beautiful, powerful educating instruments.
Read Online or Download Creating Online Tutorials: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians) PDF
Similar library & information science books
Librarians can use this e-book to develop into leaders of their colleges, participating with lecturers to maintain them abreast of assets that might facilitate the inclusion of STEM within the curriculum. • bargains 5 library classes for every STEM topic in response to a mentor textual content and a lesson for the taking part instructor• presents a booktalk to curiosity the scholars and a "Book Time" part that permits for examining all or elements of the e-book followed by way of a basic dialogue• exhibits the diversity of grades for which every lesson is such a lot appropriate and the way it may be tailored• contains a photo organizer (GO Chart) with each one lesson, in addition to recommendations for assessing the lesson
The interval in Europe often called the Belle Epoque used to be a time of vivid and unsettling modernization in social and political association, in inventive and literary lifestyles, and within the behavior and discoveries of the sciences. those traits, and the emphasis on internationalization that characterised them, necessitated the improvement of latest buildings and approaches for locating, disseminating, manipulating and dealing with entry to details.
“Advanced expertise is indistinguishable from magic. ” --Arthur C. ClarkeThis well-researched booklet is smart of the hot advances in digital providers and assets to be had to technology and expertise libraries. it's going to familiarize you with the most recent assortment improvement, reference carrier, and data carrier applied sciences.
Ethics and Values in Librarianship: A background addresses the methods of improvement of library and knowledge sciences, principally yet now not solely in a western context. It specializes in the field’s ethics and values. the following, Wallace Koehler, a number one researcher within the sector of knowledge ethics, debunks the present inspiration that library and data technology ideas and ethics have and stay consistent.
- Recruiting, Educating, and Training Librarians for Collection Development (New Directions in Information Management)
- Global Action on School Library Guidelines (IFLA Publications)
- Digital D.C.: How Information Technology Is Transforming the Hub of American Politics
- Personalising Library Services in Higher Education: The Boutique Approach
- The Medical Library Association Guide to Providing Consumer and Patient Health Information (Medical Library Association Books Series)
- Mayan Folktales, Cuentos folklóricos mayas: Cuentos Folkloricos Mayas (World Folklore Series)
Additional resources for Creating Online Tutorials: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians)