By Yasmin B. Kafai,Quinn Burke,Mitchel Resnick
Read Online or Download Connected Code: Why Children Need to Learn Programming (The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Series on Digital Media and Learning) PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
Human-Computer interplay: An Empirical learn viewpoint is the definitive advisor to empirical study in HCI. The e-book starts off with foundational subject matters together with old context, the human issue, interplay components, and the basics of technology and examine. From there, you will growth to studying concerning the tools for engaging in an test to guage a brand new computing device interface or interplay approach.
“This publication is a smart how-to guide for those that are looking to carry some great benefits of more advantageous consumer event to their businesses. It’s thorough but nonetheless obtainable for the clever businessperson. I’ve been operating with user-centered layout for over 20 years, and that i came upon myself circling guidance and methods.
The emergence of the realm huge internet, smartphones, and Computer-Mediated Communications (CMCs) profoundly impact the best way humans have interaction on-line and offline. people who interact in socially unacceptable or outright felony acts more and more make the most of know-how to connect to each other in ways in which should not another way attainable within the actual international as a result of disgrace, social stigma, or possibility of detection.
This booklet offers the most recent examine and design-based thoughts for the way to layout and enforce a expertise education software for older adults in carrying on with Care Retirement groups (CCRCs). The procedure within the e-book concentrates on offering priceless most sensible practices for CCRC proprietors, CEOs, job administrators, in addition to practitioners and method designers operating with older adults to reinforce their caliber of lifestyles.
- Design, User Experience, and Usability: Theory, Methodology, and Management: 6th International Conference, DUXU 2017, Held as Part of HCI International ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Multimodal Neuroimaging Computing for the Characterization of Neurodegenerative Disorders (Springer Theses)
- Human Aspects of IT for the Aged Population. Applications, Services and Contexts: Third International Conference, ITAP 2017, Held as Part of HCI International ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Developing User Interfaces (Interactive Technologies)
- Human and Robot Hands: Sensorimotor Synergies to Bridge the Gap Between Neuroscience and Robotics (Springer Series on Touch and Haptic Systems)
- Creating Church Online: Ritual, Community and New Media (Routledge Research in Religion, Media and Culture)
Extra resources for Connected Code: Why Children Need to Learn Programming (The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Series on Digital Media and Learning)