By C. T. Leondes
Comprised of 12 chapters, this quantity starts with an creation to recommendations for measuring the performances of concurrent engineering and for evaluating its fiscal effectiveness with that of conventional engineering. the subsequent bankruptcy offers with open platforms software program criteria and the way to exploit open structures items successfully in concurrent engineering. The dialogue then turns to concurrent product layout and production; the basic matters fascinated by design-decision aid in concurrent/simultaneous engineering; layout for production and meeting and concurrent engineering in electro-optical platforms; and using visualization in concurrent engineering. using multimedia presentation concepts and know-how within the concurrent engineering method can be thought of, in addition to concepts in technical documentation.
This monograph should be beneficial to scholars, academicians, training pros, and examine workers.
Read or Download Concurrent Engineering Techniques and Applications: Advances in Theory and Applications: 62 (Control and Dynamic Systems) PDF
Similar manufacturing books
A First-Hand examine the High-Performance Civano improvement This GreenSource ebook deals a whole survey of Civano, the biggest high-performance mixed-use group within the usa. positioned in Tucson, Arizona, Civano encompasses excessive criteria of source conservation, sustainability, and solar power use.
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
With all of the cleansing techniques on hand, how do you opt which one is better in your wishes? parts brands ask yourself to be able to offer a aggressive facet. Chemists and engineers fear in regards to the impact of any procedure amendment on a severe part or at the balance of an irreplaceable vintage.
The sector of additive production has visible explosive development in recent times due principally partially to renewed curiosity from the producing quarter. Conceptually, additive production, or business 3D printing, is how to construct elements with no utilizing any part-specific tooling or dies from the computer-aided layout (CAD) dossier of the half.
- Power Plant Instrumentation and Control Handbook: A Guide to Thermal Power Plants
- Biotechnology in the Pulp and Paper Industry: 8th ICBPPI Meeting: 21 (Progress in Biotechnology)
- Piezoelectrics in Circuit Breakers: Design and Test
- Coatings Basics (European Coatings TECH FILES)
- Production Control in the Process Industry: Proceedings of the IFAC Workshop, Osaka, 29-31 and Kariya, Japan, 1-2 Nov. 1989: Production Control in the Process Industry No 8 (IFAC Workshop Series)
- Cyber-Physical and Gentelligent Systems in Manufacturing and Life Cycle: Genetics and Intelligence – Keys to Industry 4.0
Additional resources for Concurrent Engineering Techniques and Applications: Advances in Theory and Applications: 62 (Control and Dynamic Systems)