By Rosalind James,Theresa L. Pitts-Singer
Read or Download Bee Pollination in Agricultural Ecosystems PDF
Best botany books
Plant geographical description of the world, syntaxonomy, spatial styles, floristic richness, constitution of plant groups on the subject of soil homes and herbivore impression have been defined for a mountain sector that's tricky to entry. Seasonal, inter-annual, and long term dynamics of crops are mentioned at the base of long term observations in addition to pollen and phytolith analyses.
This booklet tells the tale of ecological wooded area restoration within the rainy forests of Victoria following significant wildfires in February 2009. It additionally specializes in the technology of ecological restoration – a big physique of knowledge that's not popular or understood via the majority of Australians and nearly all of environmental coverage makers.
This timely quantity contains a choice of chapters composed through specialists of their respective fields. It covers a wide variety of issues, from its primary biology to the fern’s inhabitants genetics and environmental and healing applications.
This article information the plant-assisted remediation approach, “phytoremediation," which contains the interplay of plant roots and linked rhizospheric microorganisms for the remediation of soil infected with excessive degrees of metals, insecticides, solvents, radionuclides, explosives, crude oil, natural compounds and numerous different contaminants.
- A Primer of Botanical Latin with Vocabulary
- Selenium in plants: Molecular, Physiological, Ecological and Evolutionary Aspects (Plant Ecophysiology)
- Die Wirkung von Düngemitteln auf Kressepflanzen (Aus der Reihe: e-fellows.net stipendiaten-wissen) (German Edition)
- Onions and Other Vegetable Alliums: 15 (Crop Production Science in Horticulture)
- Wildflowers of Mississippi
- Allgemeine Botanik für Dummies (German Edition)
Extra resources for Bee Pollination in Agricultural Ecosystems