By G E Wickens
Read Online or Download Baobab - Africa's Upside-Down Tree PDF
Best botany books
Plant geographical description of the world, syntaxonomy, spatial styles, floristic richness, constitution of plant groups with regards to soil houses and herbivore impact have been defined for a mountain sector that's tough to entry. Seasonal, inter-annual, and long term dynamics of crops are mentioned at the base of long term observations in addition to pollen and phytolith analyses.
This publication tells the tale of ecological wooded area restoration within the rainy forests of Victoria following significant wildfires in February 2009. It additionally specializes in the technology of ecological restoration – a big physique of knowledge that isn't renowned or understood through nearly all of Australians and the majority of environmental coverage makers.
This timely quantity encompasses a collection of chapters composed by way of specialists of their respective fields. It covers a vast diversity of issues, from its primary biology to the fern’s inhabitants genetics and environmental and healing applications.
This article information the plant-assisted remediation strategy, “phytoremediation," which contains the interplay of plant roots and linked rhizospheric microorganisms for the remediation of soil infected with excessive degrees of metals, insecticides, solvents, radionuclides, explosives, crude oil, natural compounds and numerous different contaminants.
- The Lentil: Botany, Production and Uses
- Fossil Ecosystems of North America: A Guide to the Sites and their Extraordinary Biotas
- Wild Relatives of Cultivated Plants in India: A Reservoir of Alternative Genetic Resources and More
- Treating Cancer with Herbs: An Integrative Approach
- Wheat Production in Stressed Environments: Proceedings of the 7th International Wheat Conference, 27 November - 2 December 2005, Mar del Plata, Argentina: 12 (Developments in Plant Breeding)
Extra info for Baobab - Africa's Upside-Down Tree