By David D. Luxton
Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and psychological overall healthiness Care summarizes contemporary advances in synthetic intelligence because it applies to psychological healthiness scientific perform. every one bankruptcy offers a technical description of the development, assessment of software in medical perform, and empirical information on scientific efficacy.
In addition, each one bankruptcy features a dialogue of sensible matters in medical settings, moral issues, and boundaries of use. The publication encompasses AI established advances in decision-making, in evaluate and remedy, in delivering schooling to consumers, robotic assisted activity of entirety, and using AI for learn and information gathering.
This e-book may be of use to psychological overall healthiness practitioners drawn to studying approximately, or incorporating AI advances into their perform and for researchers drawn to a accomplished assessment of those advances in a single source.
- Summarizes AI advances to be used in psychological healthiness practice
- Includes advances in AI dependent decision-making and consultation
- Describes AI functions for review and treatment
- Details AI advances in robots for scientific settings
- Provides empirical facts on medical efficacy
- Explores functional problems with use in medical settings
Read or Download Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
Human-Computer interplay: An Empirical examine standpoint is the definitive advisor to empirical examine in HCI. The ebook starts off with foundational subject matters together with ancient context, the human issue, interplay components, and the basics of technological know-how and study. From there, you will development to studying concerning the equipment for undertaking an scan to guage a brand new laptop interface or interplay method.
“This ebook is a brilliant how-to handbook for those who are looking to deliver the advantages of more advantageous consumer event to their businesses. It’s thorough but nonetheless obtainable for the shrewdpermanent businessperson. I’ve been operating with user-centered layout for over two decades, and that i chanced on myself circling information and methods.
The emergence of the area vast internet, smartphones, and Computer-Mediated Communications (CMCs) profoundly impact the best way humans engage on-line and offline. people who interact in socially unacceptable or outright legal acts more and more make the most of expertise to connect to each other in ways in which usually are not differently attainable within the genuine global because of disgrace, social stigma, or possibility of detection.
This e-book offers the newest examine and design-based strategies for the way to layout and enforce a expertise education software for older adults in carrying on with Care Retirement groups (CCRCs). The strategy within the booklet concentrates on delivering worthy most sensible practices for CCRC proprietors, CEOs, job administrators, in addition to practitioners and process designers operating with older adults to augment their caliber of existence.
- Emotions and Affect in Human Factors and Human-Computer Interaction
- Digitising Command and Control: A Human Factors and Ergonomics Analysis of Mission Planning and Battlespace Management (Human Factors in Defence)
- Experience Design: Technology for All the Right Reasons
- Diagnostic Expertise in Organizational Environments
- Performance Evaluation Software: Moving Object Detection and Tracking in Videos (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Tacit Engagement: Beyond Interaction
Additional resources for Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care