By Michael Eysenck
AQA Psychology for AS and A-level 12 months 1 is the definitive textbook for the hot 2015 curriculum. Written by way of eminent psychologist Professor Michael Eysenck, in collaboration with a workforce of experienced A-level academics and examiner, the ebook permits scholars not just to cross their assessments with flying shades, but in addition to completely interact with the technological know-how of psychology. in addition to overlaying the six center issues scholars will research, the booklet includes:
- Activities which try recommendations or hypothesises, bringing conception to life.
- Key study experiences defined and explored, exhibiting the foundation on which conception has developed
- Case stories which exhibit how people’s lives are laid low with mental phenomena
- Evaluation containers which significantly appraise key ideas and theories
- Self-assessment questions which motivate scholars to mirror on what they’ve learnt
- Section summaries to aid the knowledge of particular rules – excellent for revision
- Exam tricks which steer scholars in the direction of whole and balanced answers
- Key phrases outlined all through so scholars aren’t careworn via new language
- 200 figures, tables and photos
- End of bankruptcy additional analyzing to permit scholars to enhance a deeper understanding
- End of bankruptcy revision questions and pattern examination papers to consolidate wisdom and perform examination technique
- A complete spouse web site with more than a few additional assets for either scholars and lecturers, together with revision aids and sophistication fabrics
Incorporating better insurance of study equipment, in addition to key statistical thoughts, the sixth variation of this well-loved textbook is still the proper advent to psychology. obtainable but rigorous, the booklet is the best textbook for college students taking both the AS direction or yr 1 of the A-level.
Read Online or Download AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 PDF
Similar psychological education & training books
""This is a truly stimulating and not easy publication. It doesn’t draw back in any respect from many vexing and not easy matters, a few of that have been debated via the career for a long time. Its viewers is way greater than complicated undergraduates, notwithstanding. as a result of its well timed and particular relevance, it really is as pertinent to the working towards expert because it is to senior scholars who've determined that they want to turn into specialist psychologists.
It's not strange for educators this day, even if within the early formative years, fundamental or secondary sectors, to be faced with significantly demanding scholar behaviour — scholars who fly into unexplained violent and oppositional outbursts with little caution; who reply poorly to tried-and-true behaviour administration tactics.
L’ontogenesi tra Occidente e OrienteL’ontogenesi è il processo di sviluppo ed evoluzione embriologica dell’essere umano nei primi mesi di gestazione. Il processo di evoluzione terrestre è completamente memorizzato nel DNA umano, che nasce come unicellulare: una singola cellula uovo con un enorme potenziale, fecondata dai codici di informazione genetica del padre e della madre.
Because the preliminary booklet of advent to artwork treatment examine, curiosity during this box has grown dramatically besides public coverage calls for for an updated, culturally correct proof base on which to perform. This revised and multiplied version will pay specific realization to the field’s particular and compelling questions, most modern literature, and rising tendencies in examine, whereas guiding readers in the course of the fundamentals of qualitative, quantitative, and art-based study layout.
- Black Belt Leader, Peaceful Leader: An Introduction to Catholic Servant Leadership
- Urban Myths about Learning and Education
- Supervisor Training: Issues and Approaches: Guide to Supervision: 2 (The Guide to Supervision Series)
- Caring for People with Challenging Behaviors: Essential Skills and Successful Strategies in Long-Term Care
Additional info for AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1