By Vladimir G. Onipchenko
Read Online or Download Alpine Ecosystems in the Northwest Caucasus (Geobotany) PDF
Best botany books
Plant geographical description of the world, syntaxonomy, spatial styles, floristic richness, constitution of plant groups in terms of soil homes and herbivore impact have been defined for a mountain quarter that's tricky to entry. Seasonal, inter-annual, and long term dynamics of plants are mentioned at the base of long term observations in addition to pollen and phytolith analyses.
This ebook tells the tale of ecological woodland restoration within the rainy forests of Victoria following significant wildfires in February 2009. It additionally specializes in the technological know-how of ecological restoration – a huge physique of knowledge that isn't renowned or understood by means of nearly all of Australians and the majority of environmental coverage makers.
This timely quantity includes a choice of chapters composed through specialists of their respective fields. It covers a extensive diversity of themes, from its basic biology to the fern’s inhabitants genetics and environmental and healing applications.
This article info the plant-assisted remediation approach, “phytoremediation," which contains the interplay of plant roots and linked rhizospheric microorganisms for the remediation of soil infected with excessive degrees of metals, insecticides, solvents, radionuclides, explosives, crude oil, natural compounds and diverse different contaminants.
- Handbuch der Umweltveränderungen und Ökotoxikologie: Band 1A: Atmosphäre Anthropogene und biogene Emissionen Photochemie der Troposphäre Chemie der Stratosphäre und Ozonabbau (German Edition)
- Biosafety of Forest Transgenic Trees: Improving the Scientific Basis for Safe Tree Development and Implementation of EU Policy Directives (Forestry Sciences)
- Cannabis: The Genus Cannabis (Medicinal and Aromatic Plants - Industrial Profiles)
- Forest Certification in Sustainable Development: Healing the Landscape
- Photosynthesis: Physiology and Metabolism (Advances in Photosynthesis and Respiration)
- Model Plants and Crop Improvement
Additional resources for Alpine Ecosystems in the Northwest Caucasus (Geobotany)