By Donald L. Sparks
- Impact of agriculture on subsurface microbial ecology
- Herbicide-resistant crops
- Microbial relief of iron, manganese, and different metals
- Nitrification inhibitors
- Apomixis in cultivar development
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 54 PDF
Similar botany books
Plant geographical description of the realm, syntaxonomy, spatial styles, floristic richness, constitution of plant groups in terms of soil houses and herbivore impression have been defined for a mountain area that's tough to entry. Seasonal, inter-annual, and long term dynamics of plants are mentioned at the base of long term observations in addition to pollen and phytolith analyses.
This ebook tells the tale of ecological wooded area restoration within the rainy forests of Victoria following significant wildfires in February 2009. It additionally makes a speciality of the technology of ecological restoration – an immense physique of data that isn't popular or understood through the majority of Australians and nearly all of environmental coverage makers.
This timely quantity encompasses a choice of chapters composed by way of specialists of their respective fields. It covers a extensive diversity of subject matters, from its basic biology to the fern’s inhabitants genetics and environmental and healing applications.
This article information the plant-assisted remediation procedure, “phytoremediation," which comprises the interplay of plant roots and linked rhizospheric microorganisms for the remediation of soil infected with excessive degrees of metals, insecticides, solvents, radionuclides, explosives, crude oil, natural compounds and diverse different contaminants.
- Southern Hemisphere Palaeobiogeography of Triassic-Jurassic Marine Bivalves (SpringerBriefs in Earth System Sciences)
- Plant Stress Tolerance: An Integrated Omics Approach (SpringerBriefs in Systems Biology)
- Annual Plant Reviews, Biochemistry of Plant Secondary Metabolism: Volume 40, 2nd Edition
- An Introduction to Bioenergy
- Advances in Irrigation Agronomy
- Allelopathy in Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry
Extra info for Advances in Agronomy: 54