By Donald L Sparks
Advances in Agronomy is still famous as a number one reference and a major resource for the newest examine in agronomy. As constantly, the topics lined are diversified and exemplary of the myriad of material handled by way of this long-running serial.
- Maintains the top influence issue between serial courses in agriculture
- Presents well timed stories on vital agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing attractiveness for excellence within the field
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 111 PDF
Best botany books
Plant geographical description of the world, syntaxonomy, spatial styles, floristic richness, constitution of plant groups on the subject of soil homes and herbivore effect have been defined for a mountain sector that's tough to entry. Seasonal, inter-annual, and long term dynamics of plants are mentioned at the base of long term observations in addition to pollen and phytolith analyses.
This e-book tells the tale of ecological wooded area restoration within the rainy forests of Victoria following significant wildfires in February 2009. It additionally makes a speciality of the technological know-how of ecological restoration – an important physique of knowledge that isn't renowned or understood by way of nearly all of Australians and nearly all of environmental coverage makers.
This timely quantity includes a number of chapters composed through specialists of their respective fields. It covers a wide diversity of themes, from its basic biology to the fern’s inhabitants genetics and environmental and healing applications.
This article information the plant-assisted remediation process, “phytoremediation," which includes the interplay of plant roots and linked rhizospheric microorganisms for the remediation of soil infected with excessive degrees of metals, insecticides, solvents, radionuclides, explosives, crude oil, natural compounds and diverse different contaminants.
- Production Practices and Quality Assessment of Food Crops: Volume 1 Preharvest Practice
- Plant Centromere Biology
- Sustainable Landscaping: Principles and Practices
- Advances in Agronomy: 120
- Mangroves and Halophytes: Restoration and Utilisation: 43 (Tasks for Vegetation Science)
- Shades of Green: An Environmental and Cultural History of Sitka Spruce
Extra resources for Advances in Agronomy: 111