By Donald L. Sparks
Advances in Agronomy is still famous as a number one reference and a major resource for the most recent study in agronomy. As continuously, the themes lined are various and exemplary of the myriad of subject material handled by way of this long-running serial.
- Maintains the top effect issue between serial guides in agriculture
- Presents well timed stories on very important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing attractiveness for excellence within the field
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy PDF
Similar botany books
Plant geographical description of the realm, syntaxonomy, spatial styles, floristic richness, constitution of plant groups in terms of soil houses and herbivore impression have been defined for a mountain area that's tricky to entry. Seasonal, inter-annual, and long term dynamics of crops are mentioned at the base of long term observations in addition to pollen and phytolith analyses.
This e-book tells the tale of ecological woodland restoration within the rainy forests of Victoria following significant wildfires in February 2009. It additionally makes a speciality of the technological know-how of ecological restoration – an important physique of data that isn't renowned or understood via nearly all of Australians and nearly all of environmental coverage makers.
This timely quantity includes a collection of chapters composed through specialists of their respective fields. It covers a extensive diversity of issues, from its primary biology to the fern’s inhabitants genetics and environmental and healing applications.
This article information the plant-assisted remediation procedure, “phytoremediation," which includes the interplay of plant roots and linked rhizospheric microorganisms for the remediation of soil infected with excessive degrees of metals, insecticides, solvents, radionuclides, explosives, crude oil, natural compounds and numerous different contaminants.
- Major Process Equipment Maintenance and Repair (Practical Machinery Management for Process Plants)
- Principles of Tzeltal Plant Classification: An Introduction to the Botanical Ethnography of a Mayan-Speaking, People of Highland, Chiapas (Language, thought, and culture)
- Analytical Techniques for Natural Product Research
- Phenolic Compound Biochemistry
- Recent Advances on Mycorrhizal Fungi (Fungal Biology)
Additional resources for Advances in Agronomy