By Nicholas Fellows,Mike Wells
Give your scholars the simplest likelihood of good fortune with this attempted and validated sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level background students.
- helps the content material and overview specifications of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- comprises authoritative and interesting content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that learn the opposing perspectives and ways of historians
- offers exam-style questions and tips to aid scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This name is appropriate for various classes including:
- OCR: Civil Rights within the united states 1865-1992
Read or Download Access to History: Civil Rights in the USA 1865-1992 for OCR PDF
Similar government books
Intelligence guidance of the battlefield (IPB), the Army's conventional technique for locating and interpreting proper details for its operations, isn't potent for tackling the operational and intelligence demanding situations of city operations. The authors recommend new how you can categorize the advanced terrain, infrastructure, and populations of city environments and contain this data into military making plans and decisionmaking techniques.
Due to the fact that he first started writing within the Fifties, Dr. Paul F. Boller Jr. has had a keenness for sharing the funny, exciting, and little-known or largely misunderstood elements of the yank presidency. Boller has authored many loved books on American presidents, the 1st women, presidential anecdotes, prices, crusade options, and customary myths.
Um livro editado a pensar no próximo acto eleitoral, onde uns gerem o processo e outros se preparam para serem eleitos, e que trata o tema “O Poder neighborhood e os seus Eleitos”. Este handbook, através da legislação atualizada e completada com importantes anotações e jurisprudência, esclarece todo o processo eleitoral que se inicia com a apresentação das listas concorrentes aos órgãos autárquicos por parte dos candidatos, desenvolve-se no esclarecimento dos eleitores e termina no acto eleitoral.
Compliment for Outspokenly Yours, Samuel Hazo's Outspokenly Yours, is a many-splendored ebook that, as soon as digested, prods the reader to begin conversations with acquaintances approximately any hundreds of thousands of insights, witticisms, wisdoms and provocations. Hazo has superb possible choices to traditional rituals and practices in either each day and irregular lives.
- Risk Regulation, Science, and Interests in Transatlantic Trade Conflicts (International Political Economy Series)
- Uncompromising Positions: God, Sex, and the U.S. House of Representatives (Religion and Politics series)
- Bilaterale Verhandlungen der Vereinigten Staaten über Freihandelsabkommen: Von der Clinton-Ära bis zur Obama-Administration (German Edition)
- The American Experiment with Government Corporations (Bureaucracies, Public Administration, and Public Policy)
Extra resources for Access to History: Civil Rights in the USA 1865-1992 for OCR